Cogent IVF LLC – located in Hermiston, Oregon – seeks to hire an OPU Program Manager & Trainer.
1. Travel to farms across the United States to conduct ovum pick-up (OPU) and embryo transfer using proprietary techniques and products for bovine IVF (in vitro fertilization) embryo production.
2. Manage the donor reproduction program by evaluating, assessing, and sorting donor cows using ultrasound.
3. Train field professionals to ensure thorough understanding of OPU standard operating procedures for receiving and classifying aspirated oocytes.
4. Develop and maintain protocol for sanitation and sterilization of all materials and equipment used to complete OPU procedures.
5. Manage and build long-term client relationships.
Travel required at least 60% of time to farms all across the United States.
Candidate must have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and 24 months’ relevant work experience. Candidate must be able to travel at least 60% of time to farms all across the United States.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should fill out the form below .