Business Development Manager
The candidate needs to be a proactive and driven, a relationships builder, who if familiar with introducing process and structure into organizations. Someone who can manage day to day operations, interact with our partners, customers, and organize team interactions. The candidate needs to be financially literate, able to interpret and analyses data and report on key trends to management
The candidate should be ambitious, able to work independent, travel and solutions driven. An appetite to develop personally and want to increase responsibility as the business develops
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Prepare an individual sales and marketing plan with each partner
2. Prepare an annual marketing plan with focus on the target sectors
3. Direct Customers for the corporate laboratory in Hermiston
4. Customers for our Partners
5. Potential new partners
6. Represent the company at key industry events
7. Researching organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
8. Actively participate on the strategic development of the company as part of the senior executive management team
9. Target and bring on board direct customers as appropriate
10. Target and bring on new partners as appropriate
11. Support the partners grow their local market share
12. Keep updated on key industry developments to leverage our access to the market via our partners
13. Ensure good communication across the partner and inform them about new developments in the company’s products
14. Travel required at least 70% of time to farms all across the United States
1. Strong communication and socially adept
2. Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
3. In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
4. The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
5. Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
6. Attention to detail
7. Excellent time management and organization
Education and Career Experience
1. Business degree or similar
2. 10+ years of experience in the bovine industry
3. Business Development experience
4. Strategic Sales experience
5. Marketing experience
6. Entrepreneurial mindset
OPU Manager & Trainer
1. Travel to farms across the United States to conduct ovum pick-up (OPU) and embryo transfer using proprietary techniques and products for bovine IVF (in vitro fertilization) embryo production.
2. Manage the donor reproduction program by evaluating, assessing, and sorting donor cows using ultrasound.
3. Train field professionals to ensure thorough understanding of OPU standard operating procedures for receiving and classifying aspirated oocytes.
4. Develop and maintain protocol for sanitation and sterilization of all materials and equipment used to complete OPU procedures.
5. Manage and build long-term client relationships.
Travel required at least 60% of time to farms all across the United States.
Candidate must have a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree and 24 months’ relevant work experience. Candidate must be able to travel at least 60% of time to farms all across the United States.